Are you Upside-down on your RV loan? Don’t make the same mistake I did with leasing out your RV.
Read these web pages before you make a BAD mistake as I did.
In a add you may see this 800 # it is in fact this lease company.
BBB Rating Of “F” see for yourself
This information is offered as a public service from personal experience with two leases.
1. May be able to protect your credit IF all payments are made on time.
1. No credit check means lessee will have a bad credit record.
2. Country Wide solicits lessee only to get the down payment fee.
3. Down payment is not a down payment but CWRV’s handling fee.
4. Down payment does not reduce the payoff amount.
5. No security deposit is collected to protect you from damage to the RV.
6. When damage does occurs it will be at your expense.
7. If payments are late or not made CWRV will not make good or repossess the RV.
8. You will have to pay for repossess fees.
9. RV may be abandoned several hundred miles from where it was picked up.
10. Have had really bad experience trying to communicate with lessee.
11. Have had equally bad experience trying to communicate with CWRV.
12. You have no way of knowing if insurance is current as I found out.
13. You have no way of knowing if license fees are current or what state.
1. DO NOT EVER USE THIS COMPANY OR ANY OTHER SUCH LEASE TO OWN Scam.
2. IT IS A SCAM
3. ONLY PEOPLE IT SERVES IS CWRV.